Friday, March 1, 2013

Ravello Events Reviews

Today we want to tell you about our personal and intimate relationship we do keep with our couples even after the wedding.
Last week a new British bride, asked us for some reviews before confirming us the wedding date.
We sent a couples of e-mail and immediately our brides Felicity and Nicola have recommend us to her .
They both wrote her telling how upfront, honest, knowledgeable, responsive and professional  we have been with them.

Thank you again Felicity and Nicole, we love you two , you will always be welcome here in Ravello!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Becky,

I am writing to you at the request of Angela and Rosaria from Ravello Events.

They were our wedding planners when we married in Ravello on 10th June 2011. We knew straight away that Ravello was the perfect place for our dream wedding but we were naturally worried about organising an abroad wedding and of course the inevitable language barrier.

I cannot express how invaluable Rosaria and Angela were to our big day. From day one they did everything expected from fantastic wedding planners and more. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending their services. They know Ravello and the surrounding area extremely well and were always at hand to ease any worries that I had along the way. They helped with absolutely everything from organising paper work for our Catholic Church ceremony to being the main point of contact for our 71 guests and sorting out their accommodation and transport.

They trully are two lovely ladies who genuinely care about their couples. I felt it was so much more than a job to them and made our day so unique and memorable for us and all or guests. Any idea or wish I had they made happen. We even returned to Ravello last year for our first anniversary and of course caught up with them both.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to chat more about our experience with RE. I can also send you some of our pics - although I believe they are on the RE website? Alternatively they can be found on our wedding photographer’s website (Mike Garrard at http://www.mikegarrard.co.uk).

Kind regards,

Nicola

Nicola Dennis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Becky


I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but Ravello Events have been in touch and explained that you were considering getting married in Ravello and using their services and that maybe I might be able to reassure you.

Darren and I got married in Ravello in September and we were absolutely delighted with the services of Ravello Events, the venues we used and all of the recommendations and assistance that they gave us towards organising our wedding.  I actually work in the hospitality and events industry, and I know I am not the easiest person to please when it comes to organising the most important day of our lives!!  


They helped us with everything, including legal paperwork (which was complex and i would have been lost without their accurate guidance).  They listened well to what type of day we wanted and made suitable recommendations based on our wishes. They also booked transfers and accommodation for our guests who requested assistance.  Rosaria attended our wedding day,  dressed as a guest and was there in the background making sure everything ran smoothly.  I couldn't have asked for more professional wedding planners.  Initially I did contact another company in Ravello but wasn't impressed with their website or correspondence and therefore was not convinced that they would be able to organise the classy event we were looking for.  We actually had a protestant CofE wedding in Ravello and this is not the norm at all, most religious weddings there are Catholic.  However Ravello Events were experienced and more than capable of pulling off this special and particular requirement for us.

Anyway, I am here if you have any specific questions or concerns please just email me.  Our wedding blog and my comments are also on their website  http://ravelloevents.blogspot.co.uk/2012_11_01_archive.html  see section Protestant wedding in Villa Eva.  We actually got married in The Church of Santa Maria a Gradillo and held the reception in Villa Eva.  I have plenty of pictures of our day, in case seeing those will help to show you the type of day RE can organise I am happy to give you the logins for our photographer's website.  Just let me know.

Best wishes for your important day,

Felicity




No comments:

Post a Comment