Saturday, June 16, 2012

First wedding anniversary

Craig and Nicola,
got married with us last here on 10th June 2011.
In occasion of their first wedding anniversary they have come back again.
Craig and Nicola, one our best couple with which we had a special relationship ( which is over the ordinary wedding business ) have contacted us few days before they arrival to Ravello.
They both wished to meet us again in the square for a drink.
What a lovely think, isn’t it?

One year passed so quickly , I was just thinking that one year ago I was waiting my first son and I was 4 months pregnant while they got married in Ravello church of Santa Maria a Gradillo and then in Villa Eva for their wedding reception .
We attended their wedding as guests not as their wedding planner, me and Angela have happy memories of that day!!
Now, we are so glad they came again and my son is happy too, look at him with them in the main square of Ravello.
Nicola & Craig , thanks for coming , thanks for meeting us and thanks for Federico’s present!!!
We love you two....
Yours Angela & Rosaria
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment