Friday, August 27, 2010

Ravello Weddings

Hi


i just got married in Ravello on June 14th and I had the best wedding planner ever: Ravello Events!

S.Maria a Gradillo Church

I can assure you that working with Angela was very pleasant. Angela is very professional and gave me some very good ideas of how to organise our special day. Not only she can speak very good english (it was very important since I married a German guy and he wanted to be involved in the preparation) but she was prompt in answering all the questions.

Amalfi

I am Italian but living in Germany and at the beginning I thought that orgasing a wedding from abroad would have been a nightmare but Angela understood my needs and expectations and I have to admit that the results were much better than I had expected.

Amalfi

It was my second wedding so I wanted a traditional italian wedding with some "special" extras. We had our wedding in a very nice cute church S. Maria a Gradillo in Ravello, then a small reception in the Piazza of Ravello and then dinner in Casa Angelina in Praiano. Angela supported us with the documents, the methodist pastor, the organisation of the ceremony and also looking for the hairdresser, cosmetician, florist, musicians, booklets for the church.

Amalfi

All my guests coming from all over the world were astonished about the beauty of the flowers, the organisation and of course the location of our wedding.


I can recommend Ravello Events to all the brides but especially to the ones living abroad. With Angela you will be able to organise the wedding of your dream without being in Italy and without spending huge amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment